[Pythonmac-SIG] mod_python works (was: Re: libpython2.3.a?)

Lance E Sloan lsloan at umich.edu
Fri Apr 23 13:34:49 EDT 2004

--On Thursday, April 22, 2004 12:34 PM -0400 "Marlon A. Griffith"
<marlong at rogers.com> wrote:
> At 12:23 PM -0400 4/22/04, Lance E Sloan wrote:
>> That's the part I like the best:  I didn't use *any* Python source.
>> I just used the Python that comes with Mac OS X 10.3.3.  It's a
>> thing of beauty. Very little work required to get mod_python running
>> so I can get to using it quickly.
>
> Nice! How long have you been using the newly compiled mod_python then and
> have you had any issues yet?
>
> This is yet another reason for me to upgrade to X.3.3. Sigh!

Hmm...  I've just been using it since Tuesday, I think.  No problems yet,
but I've not gotten as much time to work with it as I would like.  My
"real" work keeps getting in the way.  ;)

--
Lance E Sloan, Systems Research Programmer III
U-M WATS: Web Applications, Technologies, and Solutions