[Pythonmac-SIG] bundlebuilder --standalone not working

Bob Swerdlow rswerdlow at transpose.com
Wed Sep 24 10:23:59 EDT 2003

I finally figured this out.

Our application launches background scripts using Popen2, and we were just
specifying "python" as the command, passing it the script name from our
bundle.  Of course, this would cause the default python to run rather than
the one in our standalone package.  By specifying the full path in the
command, it finds a compatible python and these problems are avoided.

Thanks to everyone who helped!