[Pythonmac-SIG] AE, carbon and os X

Kevin Ollivier kevino at tulane.edu
Wed Sep 10 11:51:54 EDT 2003

Hi Jack and all,

Didn't realize that MacPython had a wiki page! I went ahead and added
some material to the frontpage, and also created a BundleBuilder page
and pasted in an example of using bundlebuilder there. I added
'placeholders' for aeve, LaunchServices, etc. as well so that people
could start plugging material in. Please let me know what you think!
(Or if you don't like it just change it. ;-)

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/MacPython

Thanks,

Kevin