[Pythonmac-SIG] Need beta-testers for MacPython-Panther

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Sat Sep 6 01:08:38 EDT 2003

Folks,
I need beta testers for MacPython 2.3 for Panther (the distribution that
contains everything that is in MacPython 2.3 but not included in Panther
by Apple: the IDE, Package Manager, waste, etc).

If you're a Panther beta tester and you have access to 7B53 (or later):
please contact me and I'll tell you where to find the installer.
Goldman