[Pythonmac-SIG] TECManager build failure

Keith Jackson krjackson at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 12 16:05:52 EST 2003

Hi,
I can't get TECManager to build on my 10.2.8 box. I've tried with both
gcc 3.1 and 3.3. I did a quick google search and couldn't find anyone
else who had this problem. Maybe I'm doing something dumb?

When I try to build TECManager it fails to build _TECManager.c due to a
missing include; include_CoreServices.h. This looks pretty ify to me
already. Did pyrex do something strange here? I would assume this
should be CoreServices.h, although that doesn't fix it either.

gcc -fno-strict-aliasing -Wno-long-double -no-cpp-precomp
-mno-fused-madd -fno-common -dynamic -DNDEBUG -g -O3 -Wall
-Wstrict-prototypes
-I/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/include/python2.3
-c src/_TECManager.c -o
build/temp.darwin-6.8-Power_Macintosh-2.3/src/_TECManager.o
src/_TECManager.c:6:34: include_CoreServices.h: No such file or
directory

Any thoughts on what's going wrong here would be appreciated.
thx,
--keith