[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Python Editor for Mac

David Eppstein eppstein at ics.uci.edu
Tue Nov 11 11:07:46 EST 2003

In article <3D97F7E8-1425-11D8-8DCB-000A9574DA40 at cs.vu.nl>,
 Etienne Posthumus <etienne at cs.vu.nl> wrote:

> A lot of people on this thread have expressed the desire to run scripts
> 'from the editor', I am just curious, why? One keystroke as opposed to
> two/three in the Terminal?

In the version of BBEdit I have it's a mouse command and not a
keystroke, which is annoying.  But that way I can capture stdout to an
editor window and gain a little versatility in looking it over or saving
it for later compared to what I can do with a Terminal window.

--
David Eppstein                      http://www.ics.uci.edu/~eppstein/