[Pythonmac-SIG] Second build of MacPython additions for Panther

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Fri Nov 7 05:50:56 EST 2003

The second build of the MacPython additions for Panther seems to work
nicely, so it is now  the official version. If you haven't installed it
yet now is a good time to do so.

This build allows installation of the full Python documentation again,
with context-sensitive lookup in the IDE (select a word, use
Help->Lookup in Python documentation). Also, it fixes the IDE startup
bug. The PackMan database has also been updated to include a functional
_tkinter.

Get it via <http://www.cwi.nl/~jack/macpython>.
--
Jack Jansen        <Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl>        http://www.cwi.nl/~jack