[Pythonmac-SIG] latest wxPython

Kevin Ollivier kevino at tulane.edu
Sun Nov 2 12:20:50 EST 2003

Hi Joe,

If you did a clean install of Panther, then you will either need to
install Jack's MacPython framework build for Jaguar, or wait until we
get a wxPython build running with Apple's Python. Since none of the
wxPython folks had access to seeds, we're trying to work the issues out
now and hope to have a build available in the next few days. If you
upgraded and had MacPython installed on Jaguar, you should be able to
simply run the installer again.

http://www.wxpython.org is the place to go to find links to the latest
builds.

Thanks,