[Pythonmac-SIG] Terminal is Possessed

Keith Nemitz keithn@2xtreme.net
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:33:12 -0800

Here's one for the archives, if it's not already there.

Somehow, the Python Launcher has set up a script that Terminal runs
every time Terminal is opened.
Version info is:  PythonLauncher version 0.1 (v2.3a0)

The script looks like:

"/usr/local/bin/pythonw"  "<your script here>" && echo Exit status: $?
&& exit 1

...where my main.py is substituted for <your script here>

How do I stop this behavior? I can't find a .file that contains the
script.

I'm totally locked out of Terminal. It always runs the script and if I
terminate the python process, it closes the session.

I've tried fiddling with the Launcher prefs, but no luck there either.

Keith