[Pythonmac-SIG] Working with the PPM

Ryan Wilcox ryanwilcox@mac.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:37:56 -0500

On Wednesday, March 12, 2003, at 2:06 PM, Jack Jansen wrote:

>On Wednesday, Mar 12, 2003, at 23:01 Europe/Amsterdam, Kevin Ollivier
>wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've gotten a chance to work with the Python Package Manager, and
>> thought I'd post my comments/experiences here.

As much as I hate to be stupid, here are some questions...

#1: Will pimp build wxPython? ;)
#2: What is required to get pimp set up on a machine? Downloading the
unix release of 2.3a? Checking out from CVS?

As I was going to try out 2.3(MachO) wxWindows hopefully this weekend,
I'll let Jack know about my experiences... maybe I'll even write some
documentation (if it's lacking)

Thanks!,
-Ryan Wilcox

Wilcox Design: Understanding Data