[Pythonmac-SIG] Confirmation from Broderbund Customer Service (1620258)

cust_serv at broderbund.com cust_serv at broderbund.com
Mon Jun 2 15:00:24 EDT 2003

Thank you for contacting Riverdeep,Broderbund, The Learning Company and
Edmark's Customer Service Department. The message number assigned to your
e-mail is 1620258.

Please do not respond to this confirmation e-mail. If you have sent
multiple e-mail messages to us, our system assigns a unique number to
each. Should you need to contact us again, please refer to message number
1620258.

If you have not done so, please try our online support at
http://support.broderbund.com/customer_serv_help.asp. Our online support
site features current information about ordering and shipping as well as
tools for managing your customer account. If you find an answer to your
question and don't need to receive a response, you can always close your
inquiry with us by going to http://support.broderbund.com/case_close.asp.

Thank you for choosing Riverdeep,Broderbund, The Learning Company and
Edmark to meet your software needs!

Customer Support Team
Broderbund

P.S. Discover the ultimate creative thrill with this exciting new version
of PrintMaster® Gold 15. Whether you’re a just-for-fun dabbler or a
dedicated artist, this freshly updated version is your ideal design
solution. Just $24.99 plus $5.99 shipping and handling!  Click here to
learn more!
<http://www.broderbund.com/Product.asp?OID=4151137>