[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: [wxPython-users] wxPythonOSX for Python 2.3a1

Robin Dunn robin@alldunn.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:39:47 -0800

Robin Dunn wrote:
> I've uploaded an evaluation release of wxPythonOSX 2.4.02 for
> MacPython-OSX 2.3a1.  You can get it from the bottom of the SF wxPython
> files page: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=10718
>
> In addition to building for Python 2.3a1 I've greatly changed how the
> distribution itself is made and now the demo, PyShell, (and others in
> the future) are now installed as their own App bundles using the new
> bundlebuilder.py tool.

Oh, yeah, one more thing.  If you havn't seen it already I have made an
installer for MacPython-OSX 2.3a1 available too.  It's on the same page
in the group just below the wxPythonOSX link.

--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman