[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: MacPython 2.3a2 on OSX 10.1

John Ehresman jpe@wingide.com
28 Feb 2003 10:35:03 -0500

On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 09:42, Jack Jansen wrote:
> I'm not sure how to proceed. We could scrap 10.1 support for MacPython,
> but that doesn't seem like a nice option. We could scrap Just's applet
> mods, but that I'm also not too excited about, the bundlebuilder stuff
> is a lot nicer than the buildtools hacks I used previously to create
> OSX applets.

It would be nice to support 10.1, particularly since 10.2 is not a free
upgrade and some people never upgrade the OS after they buy their
computer.  I wonder if the applets would work with a simple C program
that ran argv[0].py.  If someone can point me to an applet example, I'd
be willing to try this out.

John