[Pythonmac-SIG] PackMan->ChapMan

Kevin Ollivier kevino at tulane.edu
Fri Aug 1 23:08:17 EDT 2003

I personally like Package Manager. I don't think the name is boring, in
the sense that when someone hears of something called "Python Package
Manager" I think their reaction will be "Cool, where can I get it?!"
;-) In this particular case, Package Manager so accurately sums up its
purpose that it seems the natural choice.

Kevin