[Pythonmac-SIG] Doing it differently: Module management / installation

Skip Montanaro skip@pobox.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:14:26 -0500

    Chris> I do know that I have accidentally sent replies to only the
    Chris> sender on this list a lot. Maybe I'm jsut to absent minded.

Accidents happen, but you eat a lot less crow when apologizing to a list for
having only replied to the sender than when apologizing to a list for having
replied to the entire list when the message was intended for just the
sender, especially if the subject matter in the accidental global reply was,
shall we say, of a personal nature ;-).

Skip