[Pythonmac-SIG] Let's do it completely different!

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 22:05:20 +0200

On vrijdag, okt 18, 2002, at 23:09 Europe/Amsterdam, Jack Jansen wrote:

> Hello folks,

Just a quick clarification to my note of last night: I do *not* want to
do away with framework builds. I realize that for the OSA component and
MacCVS and probably others they're important. Moreover, I still think
that framework builds have more advantages than disadvantages from a
technical point of view.

But where I've basically ignored non-framework builds insofar as
MacPython functionality was involved (I do make sure they keep working
for unix work) I think I want to change that, and try and make the
MacPython functionality available for non-framework builds too. And if
we're able to pull this off we could maybe release a MacPython-OSX 2.2
to the general public befre the end of the year...
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -