[Pythonmac-SIG] pyobjc / cocoa

Seth Delackner seth@jtan.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:55:56 -0700

Bob, have a look at the sample code they include.  Having seen the
beauty of Python and, separately, the power of Objective-C, this
library's syntax seems to strip each of both.  But it is the only one,
and though it is still changing I suppose if you *must* use Cocoa +
Python together, then it seems good.

Hey, when do we see a new pygame / python / kitchensink build?