[Pythonmac-SIG] Another build question: ssl?

Russell E Owen owen@astro.washington.edu
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 08:34:18 -0800

I hunted around and found /usr/lib/libssl.dylib
(as well as /usr/libexec/httpd/libssl.so)

This is on a pretty vanilla MacOS X system, so I assume this is the
standard location for MacOS X as installed by Apple.

So...is that library safe to use? If so, any plans to fix setup.py so
it finds that ssl (so it builds ssl on MacOS X without special extra
configuration)?

-- Russell