[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: MacPython 2.2.2 final candidate

Joel Bender jjb5@cornell.edu
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 18:42:32 -0500

Here are my test results, PowerBook G4, 500MHz, MacOS 9.2.2, 256M
RAM.  The first time I did the 'import test.regrtest;
test.regrtest.main()' dance everything quit and the machine froze.
After rebooting and trying again, the test froze after displaying
test_xmlrpc.  Third time is a charm, here are the results:

153 tests OK.
5 tests failed:
     test_frozen test_longexp test_socket test_unicode test_zlib
35 tests skipped:
     test_al test_atexit test_bsddb test_cd test_cl test_commands
     test_crypt test_curses test_dbm test_dl test_email_codecs
     test_fcntl test_fork1 test_gl test_grp test_imgfile test_largefile
     test_linuxaudiodev test_locale test_mmap test_nis test_openpty
     test_poll test_popen2 test_pty test_pwd test_signal
     test_socket_ssl test_socketserver test_sunaudiodev
     test_threaded_import test_timing test_unicode_file test_winreg
     test_winsound
2 skips unexpected on mac:
     test_threaded_import test_atexit
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<input>", line 1, in ?
   File "Macintosh HD:Applications (Mac OS 9):Python
2.2.2:Lib:test:regrtest.py", line 249, in main
     sys.exit(len(bad) > 0)
SystemExit: 1

Joel