[Pythonmac-SIG] Python 2.2.1 (?)

W. R. Wing wrw@ornl.gov
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:37:30 -0500

As a new listener on this list I apologize if this has beaten to
death, and would appreciate a pointer to where the answer exists.

When I tried to run ConfigurePythonCarbon on my 800Mhz DP G4, it
hung, and I later came across a note telling me that Python 2.2 won't
run on dual-processor systems.  Users of dual processor systems will
have to wait for v 2.2.1.

So, where can I find information, even if only tentative, about the
availability of  2.2.1?  I REALLY would like to get Python running on
my system.

			Thanks,
			Bill

--