[Pythonmac-SIG] time.daylight, MacClassic vs MachO

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:46:23 +0100

On Wednesday, March 6, 2002, at 06:53 , Dan Grassi wrote:

> I was writing some time routines and noticed that the MachO
> time.daylight variable is wrong and MacClassic is correct.

For me it works fine.... Just in case: you know that time.daylight==1
means "local time needs to reflect DST", i.e. it is always 1 if you're
in a timezone that has DST, even when DST is not currently applicable?

If you know all this and time.daylight is still off: please post a
sourceforge bug report. Please include your timezone (preferrably as TZ
variable, that makes things easyier to repeat) and the values for
time.timezone, time.altzone, time.daylight and time.tzname.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -