[Pythonmac-SIG] Warning: building MacPython from CVS instable

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 23:59:11 +0200

Folks,
if you're building MacPython from CVS things may be unstable for
a couple of days.
I'm getting rid of classic builds, (finally) using precompiled
headers wherever possible and restructuring the mess of
mwerks_foo_config.h files.

I'll try to check in bits and pieces only when they're finished,
but I'm afraid I can't promise this'll work as I would like it
to, so you may want to refrain from cvs updates for a few days.

Note that this is only important to people building MacPython
with CodeWarrior, MachoPython isn't affected.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -