[Pythonmac-SIG] proper include for bundled h files

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:17:44 +0200

On Tuesday, June 11, 2002, at 10:57 , Magladry, Stephen wrote:
> With Apple's drive to Mach-O and the fact that a single package would
> help
> to simplify distribution, I wanted to use the Python Bundle as our app
> and
> store the C libraries in the appropriate folder within the bundle and
> load
> them from there. Would this be advisable with the current state of the
> Python bundled app? With the current state of Python Mach-O, should I
> just
> fall back to Python CFM and cut my loses now?

I see no reasons why this shouldn't work. But you should realise that
you're treading new ground here, so you may well run into snags. Let us
know how things go:-)
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -