[Pythonmac-SIG] PyGreSQL on Mac OS X

anton@seul.org anton@seul.org
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:47:02 -0500 (EST)

Thanks Marcel!  That worked like a charm.  At least, it imports without
errors.

Anton.

On Friday, January 18, 2002, at 01:13 , <anton@seul.org> wrote:
> 	cc -bundle -flat_namespace -undefined suppress -o _pg.so
> 	-I/usr/local/include/python2.2 -I/usr/local/pgsql/src/include
> 	-I/usr/local/pgsql/include -L/usr/local/pgsql/lib -lpq pgmodule.c

> 	>>> import _pg
> 	Traceback (most recent call last):
> 	  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
> 	ImportError: Failure linking new module

Disclaimer: I am not familiar with PyGreSQL.

I've experienced the same thing with VTK (a visualization toolkit). Try
adding this option when building the extension module:
'-bundle_loader /path/to/python-executable'

Marcel