[Pythonmac-SIG] Third attempt at Carbon Tkinter

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:52:24 +0100

On Thursday, January 17, 2002, at 10:55 , Francois Granger wrote:

> At 22:30 +0100 17/01/02, in message [Pythonmac-SIG] Third attempt at=20=

> Carbon Tkinter, Jack Jansen wrote:
>> Folks,
>> a third atttempt at an _tkinter.carbon.slb is now available [...]
> Quick test:
   [...]
> TclError: can't find Init resource or a usable Init.tcl file
> in the following directories:
>     {HD:Dossier Syst=E8me:Extensions:Tool Command Language:tcl8.3}
>  perhaps you need to install Tcl or set your
> TCL_LIBRARY environment variable?

I am completely baffled. Just to make sure that I fully understand the=20=

problem: if you ConfigurePythonClassic then this test works fine, but if=20=

you ConfigurePythonCarbon it does not work?

Could you send me your Apple System Profiler output, please?