[Pythonmac-SIG] Umpteen styles of Aqua UI programming - need examples

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 02:14:59 +0100

Recently, Adam Eijdenberg <adam@switchedonsoftware.com> said:
> I was going to go with Black Adder after Viper was shot down in flames,
> but I didn't want to upset Rowan Atkinson.
>
> Time to think of another one... :)

Well, how about Basil? As with your tool you don't really have to
actually _do_ anything (such as programming) but you just boss around
(widgets, in this case)?

And then if you create an even simpler version you can call it Manuel
(I know nothing! I come from Barcelona!).
--
- Jack Jansen        <Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com>        http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution -- Emma Goldman -