[Pythonmac-SIG] Progress report: unix python on Mac OS X

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 22:58:37 +0100

I can answer only one:

> Also, amusingly enough, fink now has python 2.2 binary available, supposedly
> with all optional packages built. Unfortunately, it requires "gmp", which fin
> k doesn't have available (nor do I know what it is; I suppose it might even b
> e a misspelling of some other package, such as "gimp").

I think this is the GNU Multiple Precision library or some such. It's
probably used for encryption modules or some such.
--
- Jack Jansen        <Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com>        http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution -- Emma Goldman -