[Pythonmac-SIG] pygame osx binaries released

Bob Ippolito bob@redivi.com
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 14:25:35 -0500

Well, a bit earlier than I've expected, but up at
http://redivi.com/~bob I've got a package up for download that covers
all the bases.  All development headers are also included.  This should
simplify a lot of things until these packages are made to compile
properly and a distutils package system for OS X is established (which
shouldn't be very hard at all if/when the pax archive format is figured
out).

Including (but not limited to)

Compiled as dynamic bundle unless otherwise stated, most of them with
flat_namespace, but a couple I got to compile with two level

Python 2.2 (compiled as framework) with slightly patched distutils, and
fixed module loader w/ tkinter and pyexpat
TCL (from cvs, framework)
Tk (from cvs, framework)
expat (static lib)
pygame 1.3.4