[Pythonmac-SIG] Question about old software

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 23:19:40 +0100

On woensdag, februari 27, 2002, at 06:24 , Josh English wrote:
> Anyway, I back to python 1.5.2 working out the scripts and I would like
> to test them using Apple's Personal Web Server on OS9.1. There is an
> html file in the 1.5 distribution that makes reference to mkapplet,
> which I can't find in the distribution. Does someone have an old copy
> they could forward me or tell me where to find it? A few web searches
> have prooved fruitless.

1.5.2 should have it. But it could well be that it was already
called BuildApplet but that the docs incorrectly referred to it
as mkapplet (the old name).

1.5.2 should also have the CGI examples, I think, either in
:Mac:Tools or :Mac:Contrib. These are definitely worth checking
out, if 1.5.2 doesn't have them get them from the next
distribution, there's a 2.0 (which I think calls itself 2.0c1
inadvertently) in http://www.cwi.nl/ftp/jack/python/mac/old.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -