[Pythonmac-SIG] Fwd: Apple Design Awards Update: Open Source Category

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:22:17 +0100

On Friday, February 22, 2002, at 11:12 , Dinu Gherman wrote:

> Given that the whole competition is about OS X I'd be most
> happy with something that I guess Stephen is working on:
> further integration of Python with Cocoa.

I left Cocoa out of my list because I think the other items are
essential for a complete package that fullfills the design goals (the "3
programming arena" idea I made up as I typed along). Cocoa is essential
in the long run, but I don't think doing Cocoa and then leaving one of
the other items in my list out is a good idea. But: that shouldn't stop
you from working on Cocoa, of course!
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -