[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: C Extension Modules and GUSI

Martin Miller mmiller@adobe.com
Mon, 04 Feb 2002 18:57:28 -0800

So far there haven't been any response to my GUSI questions and I can't
help wonder if it's because:
 0) Nobody reads the list on the weekend, or
 1) Nobody understand the question,
 2) It's a too dumb newbie question,
 4) Nobody knows,
 3) No one cares. ;-(

On the off-chance it's 0 or 1, let me post the question again.

Martin