[Pythonmac-SIG] editing Python scripts on OS X

Jim Harrison jhrsn@pitt.edu
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 19:44:11 -0400

on 4/27/02 4:35 PM, Kevin Altis at altis@semi-retired.com wrote:

> Editor recommendations on OS X are welcome.

Pepper is another worthy multilanguage programming editor that syntax colors
Python, is highly configurable and has some unique features. It's been a
while since I looked at it and I don't remember whether you can run scripts
directly from an editor window. It does have most of the features you'd want
for editing and is a bit less expensive than BBEdit ($45 shareware, I
think).

http://www.hekkelman.com/pepper.html

Good luck with PythonCard. I'm watching with interest.

Jim Harrison
Univ. of Pittsburgh