[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 2.2.1 after 10.1.4 update?

Just van Rossum just@letterror.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 21:37:05 +0200

My MacPython 2.2.1 install suddenly broke: the IDE showed the SIOUX window
<terminated> end the interpreter crashed. When I tossed the prefs everything was
fine again. I *did* update to 10.1.4 last night, so maybe that caused it. Stupid
enough I simply tossed both the MacPython 2.2.1 pref as well as the l.plist, so
I don't know which one was the cause. I presume not the .plist. Did anyone else
notice the same thing? (Hm, my CVS install didn't seem to be affected.)

Just