[Pythonmac-SIG] Looking for a sponsor

Jacob Kaplan-Moss jacobkm@cats.ucsc.edu
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 14:36:55 -0800

I agree.  I couldn't afford $500 any more than you can, but $25 or
$50 wouldn't be a problem at all, and if twenty people each donate
$25, we could keep your membership going.

Why don't you set up a tip jar and make an announcement about it --
it can't hurt to try.

Also, could you try getting in touch with Apple and asking them to
cut you a deal, seeing how you are doing them a service by providing
tools with which to develop mac software?

Jacob