[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 2.1.2, anyone?

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 23:01:21 +0200

Recently, Chris Barker <chrishbarker@home.net> said:
> Jack Jansen wrote:
>
> > If anyone else wants to work on 2.1.2: please jump in! If someone wants to
> try
> > and convince me that I should put some time in this: do it now or you're to
> > late.
>
> Where can we find a summary of what would be changed/fixed/improved in
> 2.1.2? Whithout that info, I have no idea whether I would want it.

The work hasn't started yet. Anthony Baxter (at least, I think it was
him) volunteered to do the work for the core. this means going through
all the checkin messages on the 2.2 main trunk since 2.1.1, seeing
whether they're bug fixes and relevant to 2.1.1 and if they are
backporting them to 2.1.1.
www.cwi.nl/~jack        | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm