[Pythonmac-SIG] Embedding Python invisibly

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Sat, 06 Oct 2001 01:07:25 +0200

Recently, Alexandre Parenteau <alexp@strata.com> said:
> oldreadcharsfunc PyMac_SetStdinHandler(readcharsfunc)
> oldwritecharsfunc PyMac_SetStdoutHandler(writecharsfunc)
> olderrorcharsfunc PyMac_SetStderrHandler(errorcharsfunc)

Reversing my previous position I now think that my interface (with a
single function to set both handlers) is better. There's other Sioux
functions that need to be called if and only if the user hasn't
overridden either stdin or stdout (InstallConsole(),
PyMac_InitMenuBar(), event handler setting).
www.cwi.nl/~jack        | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm