[Pythonmac-SIG] Intercepting kbd ints

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 11:03:44 +0100

> Python 2.1 (#92, Apr 24 2001, 23:59:23)  [CW PPC GUSI2 THREADS] on mac

Hmm. So this is either a new bug, or it means that the KeyboardInterrupt bug I
saw with Carbon-Python is actually a broader problem, and it was pure chance
that I've only seen it with Carbon-Python.

How repeatable is the problem?
will it always happen when you run your job in the background, or not?
Will it also happen if you run the job in the foreground?
What other programs are you running?
Could you send me your Apple System Profiler output?

Let's end with a question for the whole mailing list: has _anyone_ but Michael
or me ever seen these spurious KeyboardInterrupts?
www.cwi.nl/~jack        | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm