[Pythonmac-SIG] crashes on OS X

Doug Wyatt doug@sonosphere.com
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 22:07:48 -0800

Jack,

Yes, I raised the issue on an internal mailing list this morning ... the
questions in the responses led me to go look at SourceForge where I saw
what you'd fixed recently about linking against CoreServices vs.
Carbon.  I'll do a CVS checkout soon; I'm pretty sure the problem will
have gone away.

Thanks!

Doug

--
Doug Wyatt
work:  dwyatt@apple.com  (CoreAudio)

"to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and
  day to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle
  any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
	-- e. e. cummings