[Pythonmac-SIG] double-clicking Python files on OSX

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 00:04:19 +0100

It appears that a BNDL resource isn't enough to make OSX start
PythonInterpreter when you double-click a python file. At least: at
isn't for me, I get a "which application do you want to use" dialog.

So, first question: does everyone get this?

And, second question: what can I do about it? It probably has
something to do with plst resources or something, but if someone could
point me at the right manual that would be great.
www.oratrix.nl/~jack    | ++++ see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/ ++++