[Pythonmac-SIG] Help me waste some time?

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:06:05 +0200

> Kind of
> odd that you have to reference voices by integer rather than name,
> isn't it?

I think this was the very first MacPython extension module I wrote, basically
to learn the process (back in the days when Guido himself still did MacPython
maintainance). I'm not sure when it was written, but the initial checkin is
from october 1994. So it predates the toolbox modules by half a year or so.
The only two older mac modules I could find are gestalt and MacOS.