[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython CVS [was: Curiouser and curiouser...]

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g@virginia.edu
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:41:41 -0500 (EST)

Jack,
 I get part of the way thru checkout and I get this error message.
 Do you have any idea what's wrong ?

-- Steve M.

.
.
.
U python/Mac/Distributions/src.exclude
U python/Mac/Distributions/src.include
CVSPRIVATE server: Updating python/Mac/Distributions/(vise)
U python/Mac/Distributions/(vise)/Python 2.0.vct
CVSPRIVATE server: Updating python/Mac/GUSI-mods
CVSPRIVATE server: Updating python/Mac/GUSI-mods/into-include
CVSPRIVATE server: Updating python/Mac/GUSI-mods/into-src
CVSPRIVATE server: Updating python/Mac/IDE scripts
U python/Mac/IDE scripts/  Hold option to open a script
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot rename file .new.  Hold op to   Hold option
to open a script: Invalid argument