[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Pythonmac-SIG digest, Vol 1 #929 - 12 msgs

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 23:22:35 +0100

Recently, Steven Majewski <sdm7g@Virginia.EDU> said:
> Jack:
>  I love your spelling of "mach-o Python" as "MachoPython" !
>  I wonder if we can get the Village People to record a theme song
>  for mach-o MachoPython! :-)
>  [ But will Guido dress up in Indian feathers or a hardhat for
>    the video ? ]

Any special reason for mentioning the Indian? He's supposedly the only
one in the Village People who's really gay:-)

> Maybe there's inspiration for a new icon there somewhere.

Ah yes, icons! I did a couple of quick-and-dirty icons for MachoPython
(they're in the Mac/OSXResources directory), does anyone want to do
some decent ones to replace them?
www.cwi.nl/~jack        | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm