[Pythonmac-SIG] Python twice on Apple's website

Dinu Gherman gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de
Wed, 05 Dec 2001 12:47:32 +0100

Jack Jansen wrote:

> MacPython shouldn't be there. It is a wonderful thing, but it's definitely not
> a Unix Application or Utility. I'm sending Apple a note about this.
>
> As to the confusion of two Pythons: I think that'll be with us until at least
> Python 2.3. I hope that by that time we've integrated MacPython and
> MachO-Python enough that we can pretend that they're one thing.

Ok, so maybe we could feed them at least with little notes
whenever the final next release is out, like 2.2, 2.3 etc.
and have the binaries somewhere? I think many people are
watching these pages on a regular basis.

Thanks,

Dinu