[Pythonmac-SIG] Tkinter problems

Dethe Elza delza@alliances.org
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:58:23 -0700

(Russell: sorry for you getting this twice, I keep forgetting that Mailman
doesn't set the list to be the reply address, so I end up replying to the
sender instead of the list.  Again and again.)

I haven't seen the same problems you have, but I've had other issues with
Tkinter:

1) Text that comes up selected when I run on Windows or Linux is not
selected when I run on the Mac (OS 9/Python 2.0).

2) Resizing either doesn't work, or has strange effect (like menus
disappearing).  Again, this works OK on Linux and Windows.

--Dethe