[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython & Numeric

Riccardo Trocca rtrocca3@libero.it
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:25:33 +0200

Hello, regarding numeric and NumTut, if I recall well, it is not
supposed to work on MacOS. Anyway, given the fact that I really
needed something to represents matrix as images, I built a small
library that can show 2D numeric arrays in a Framework Window. The
use is straightforward, I also created a function
shownumeric(array,"window title",zoomFactor) that shows the given num
array. anyway it doesn't have scrollbars or such. it is very raw. I
sent the sources some days ago to Jack in order to see if it is
possible to incorporate them in MacPython.
If you need to experiment I can send the same files to you (or to
anybody that wants to work on improving it).
--
Riccardo Trocca
rtrocca@libero.it