[Pythonmac-SIG] Motes about MacPython2

Riccardo Trocca rtrocca@libero.it
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:35:53 +0200

Hmm, ok, I should shut up, I noticed that every feature I needed in
Qt and Qdoffs was already there (in fact I rewrote some of the
functionality you added in 2.0 for QdOffs in 1.5.2. (thanks for
putting the 2.0b1 sources on FTP).

However I noticed that the module PixMapWrapper supplied with 2.0b1
misses one method that the version of PixMapWrapper bundled with
Piddle has: PixMapWrapper.grab().
Is there some reason why it cannot be supplied with 2.0?
I use that method and a simple cut and paste seems to work.

Documentation:
it if helps I can send some short piece of code I translated from C
to Python from the qt samples in Apple site.
It can be interesting to add to the Qt examples and docs. I can also
write some line of docs about what I discovered/used.

I've also tried the Extended Python Editor by Mr Strout and it seems
to work with 2.0b1.
--
Riccardo Trocca
rtrocca@libero.it