[Pythonmac-SIG] "Official" mac python Docs Project: requestsfor help/comments

Francois Granger fgranger@altern.org
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 19:24:58 +0200

At 12:29 -0700 12/09/00, in message Re: [Pythonmac-SIG] "Official"
mac python Docs Project, Chris Barker wrote:

>The LaTeX stuff can certainly be edited on a Mac, and there is
>no reason why the printable version couldn't be made on the Mac as well,

For a start, send me some LaTeX source of some small doc wich need
editing, i'll edit them and send them back to see if evrything goes
well.

--
"Computers are like horses; they can sense fear and will act based on
that. Or, look at it like this. If you have a premonition of danger,