[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 2.0c1 and LinearAlgebra/Matrix

Paul Miller paulm@avacadcam.com
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:00:57 +0100

I think you can work around the problem by adding to sys.path:

$(PYTHON):Extensions:Numerical:Packages:LALITE:Lib

allows import Matrix and LinearAlgebra to work (well it seems to fix the
stuff I'm using it for).

sys.path now looks like:

['Working Disk:Python 2.0c1:Mac:Tools:IDE', 'Working Disk:Python 2.0c1:',
'working disk:python 2.0c1', 'working disk:python 2.0c1:mac:plugins',
'working disk:python 2.0c1:mac:lib', 'working disk:python
2.0c1:mac:lib:lib-toolbox', 'working disk:python
2.0c1:mac:lib:lib-scriptpackages', 'working disk:python 2.0c1:lib', 'working
disk:python 2.0c1:extensions:img:mac', 'working disk:python
2.0c1:extensions:img:lib', 'working disk:python
2.0c1:extensions:numerical:lib', 'working disk:python
2.0c1:extensions:imaging:pil', 'working disk:python 2.0c1:lib:lib-tk',
'working disk:python 2.0c1:lib:site-packages', 'working disk:python
2.0c1:extensions:numerical:packages:lalite:lib']

Presumably you need similar additions for the other sub-folders in
Numeric:Packages

Paul Miller