[Pythonmac-SIG] Help with IDE Debugger please

Rick Lee rwklee@home.com
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 09:44:04 -0500

Hi,

I am having trouble figuring out how to use the IDE debugger.  I can
start up IDE, and turn on debugger in the Hack menu.  The debugger says
running.  After that, I am stumped.  I import a file in the interpreter
window; the file runs and does not hit the debugger.  I open a file in
the editor window, hit "run all", and nothing seems to happen.  I have
the same problem in 1.52 and 2.0 most recent version.  I did not make
any changes to the installed directories or installed files.

I am used to IDLE, where, after turning on the debugger, typing in a
command in the interpreter window automatically triggers the debugger.

Thanks in advance.

- Rick Lee
  rwklee@home.com