[Pythonmac-SIG] Building external module under MacPython 2.0

W.T. Bridgman wtbridgman@Radix.Net
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 20:30:58 -0500

Rob & Jack,

Thanks, that solved the problem.  I think I used to have GUSI
installed on my system but must have dumped it during a general
cleanup - not realizing where it was being used.

Thanks again,
Tom

--
Tom Bridgman, Ph.D.